Embassy of India
Invitation for Tender
Embassy of India in Warsaw hereby invites bids/offers from reputed agencies/companies for award of contract for Cleaning & Maintenance of Embassy Complex located at 2, Myśliwiecka , 00-459 Warsaw. Bids in sealed envelopes may be submitted to the ‘Head of Chancery, Embassy of India, 2 Myśliwiecka , 00-459 Warsaw’. “Bid for Cleaning & Maintenance work in E/I Warsaw” should be written on top of the Envelope addressed to Head of Chancery and company name with full contact/details at the left bottom corner of the envelope. The last date for submission of bids is March 2017 till 17:00Hrs.
Scope of the Work
1.1. General Cleaning and maintenance of all offices in the Embassy building;
1.2. Cleaning of toilets and pantries;
1.3. Sweeping, mopping and specialised cleaning ;
1.4. Maintaining the cleanliness of roads, sidewalks, alleys and squares inside the complex;
1.5. Maintenance of roads and pavements in winter;
1.6. Cleanliness and maintenance of common areas, staircases, side walkways and walls.
1.7. Replacement of water bottles for water dispenser;
1.8. Maintaining cleanliness of Elevator, fountain and Garage Area;
1.9. Once in a quarter(4 months) , cleaning of window, perimeter fence and glass roof;
1.10. Removal of dead leaves, snow;
1.10 Services includes labour, chemical equipment, transport and supervision; and
1.11 Other related services as mutually agreed.
The contractor/Firms arerequired to have experience of at least 3 years in the above business and must be registered with the relevant Trade/Commercial Offices as is required under the local regulations for tax and other purposes. They are also expected to possess good economic and financial situation.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The cleaning work should be done on time and as per directives of Mission from time to time.
- The Contract would initially be for a period of 2 years, which could be extended upon satisfactory performance, in no case the rates finally approved/accepted by the Mission would be revised during the currency of agreement.
- Under no circumstances shall the successful bidder appoint any subcontractor or sub-lease the contract.
- No advance payment shall be made for the services.
- The payment would be released on quarterly basis through bank transfer.
- Self-declaration and copy of certification for the work need to be submitted along with the bids.
- Delay in works will not be permissible on any grounds.
Documents for download: